The maximum prices for taxi services in the district of the capital city of Prague:
* ride in the district of the capital city of Prague 28,- Kc/1 km
* boarding fee 40,- Kc
* waiting 6,- Kc/1min.
The prices can be rised within a year.
The maximum prices are valid for all the vehicles offering the taxi services in the district of Prague. The price for waiting includes waiting in a trafic jam (slow trafic) as well as waiting on customer’s request. Fare outside the district of Prague is not limited.
Warning for Customers
* Each taxi has to be equipped with a permanetly installed roof lamp with the TAXI sign.
* The registration number, company name and the price list including the basic rate, kilometer rate and one-minute-waiting rate must be displayed on both front doors of the taxi. These prices must correspond with the prices set on the taximeters in the taxi.
* Customers are recommended to order a taxi by means of nonstop dispatching offices, where the information on fares is available in advance.
* When the journey is completed, the driver is obliged to issue an orderly and fully filled receipt for the payment. The receipt has to be issued by the taxameter printer.
Selected Taxi Ranks in the Centre
* Vaclavske namesti (near hotel Jalta)
* Vaclavske namesti (near the Hvezda Cinema)
* Franz Kafka square
* Staromestske namesti – Parizska street
* Marianske namesti
* namesti Jana Palacha – near Rudolfinum
* Smetanovo nabrezi – opposite Novotneho lavka
* Narodni – Jungmannovo namesti
* Narodni – near National Theatre
* Na Prikope – near Slovansky dum
* namesti Republiky – Hybernska street
* Revolucni – in front of the department store Kotva
* Malostranske namesti
* Klarov (Metro station Malostranska)
* Hybernska (near Masarykovo nadrazi)
* Havlickova – Na Florenci
* Hradcanske namesti
* Loretanske namesti
* Jeleni (near Prasny most )
* Wilsonova – Hlavni nadrazi (in front of Railway Station)
* namesti I. P. Pavlova
* namesti Miru
* Nadrazni – Lidicka (Andel)
* Na Perstyne
* Vodickova – V Jáme