Prague Boats

THE STRAKŮ Z NEDABYLIC PALACE

This baroque palace, which stands opposite the Nostitz Palace, is also known as the House of the White Horse thanks to the white horse house symbol, or sometimes as the House of the Seven Devils.

It was built around 1690 by J.B. Alliprandi. An interesting fact about this palace is that in the early 17th century, the famous Dutch sculptor, Adriaen de Vries, had his workshop there. It was here that he created his wonderful bronzes of the gods for the Valdštejn Garden in the Malá Strana.

Barrier-Free Entry: no

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Photo Gallery:

« « The Old Town Square – modern events | Celetná Street is one of the oldest and most important streets in the Old Town » »