Emmaus, Abbey of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Jerome  (Emauzy)

The Benedictine Monastery Church of the Virgin Mary was founded by Slavs in the 14th December 1347, when Pope Clement VI granted the request of Charles IV. and gave his consent to the establishment of the monastery with the Slavonic liturgy. » More »


MAP (open in new window)

Related posts: