A gothic complex of buildings from the late 14th and early 15th centuries, rebuilt in the renaissance style in the 16th century. It contains a tower with Our Lady Chapel, two gothic halls with ribbed vaults and a renaissance hall. During 1377 – 1784 the seat of the New Town authorities. On 30th July, 1419, the scene of the defenestration of the Catholic aldermen by Prague Hussites which marked the begining of the Hussite revolution.
New Town Hall (Novomestská radnice)
Karlovo námestí 23/Vodickova 1/3
Praha 2 – Nové Mesto
Phone: +420 224 948 229
Fax: +420 224 948 229
Open: from 10:00 to 18:00.
Adults 50,- CZK, children, students, seniors 30,- CZK.